Monday, August 21, 2017

Riley New Release!

Yay!  It's my favorite time of the year (partially because students are returning to school, and as a retired teacher--I'm not!) but really because it is the time for a new Riley release.  I can say without a doubt that Tanya has outdone herself this time!  I'm sharing three cards with you today--one for Christmas, one for Thanksgiving, and one for "pumpkin season!"

The Christmas card uses one of the new sentiments which says "Drink Up Grinches!" To go along with this, I used the image of Riley as the Grinch three different times on a Z-fold card.  Love all the coordinating designer papers I used on this card. I stamped the sentiment in one of the nesting ovals from Riley.















Next photo shows the card opened up one time:















And the last photo shows it opened up all the way:















My Thanksgiving card shares a sentiment about adding wine for the cook!  I also used the Retro Folks image called Lucy Cooking.















My last card for celebrates another one of my favorite times of the year--pumpkin spice season!  I like iced coffee--and I found sugar free pumpkin caramel and pumpkin spice flavorings at Tuesday Mornings.  I glad to be celebrating Pumpkin Spice Season with this shaker card I made.















Lots going on with the Riley design team. Go to the store to order. Through this Saturday, there is free shipping! !You can also get the Dress Up Bundle includes all three new Dress Up Clear stamp sets, all three matching die sets and a short die! You also get free shipping!!! It's over 25% off - but only for a limited time only!  Get yours now!!! Also be sure to check what the others on the design team have created.  Come back tomorrow!

1 comment: