Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Riley Release--Day Three

Hello Again! So glad to see you back here.  What fun this release has been.  Hope you are enjoying it as much as I have.

My first card uses one of the Retro Folks images called Midge Winking. She's winking because of the sentiment on the card.  It states "It's no longer "Box wine.: The classy term is "Cardboardeaux."  Isn't that perfect!  The sentiment is stamped on Rectangle Word Die. I love using those dies for sentiments!!!















Next I made a recipe card (I send these to our granddaughter who lives away from here so she has some recipes from home!).  These lemon squares are one of my favorite desserts.  Dress Up Riley is colored and cut out with die and then accessorized with Kiss the Cook apron, spatula, and chef hat from the new accessory stamps and dies.  How cute!  Hope Liz enjoys this recipe.















Last is a card which uses a sentiment that was made for me.  It says "get up, get coffee, be happy".  I have just discovered iced coffee--and this sentiment is certainly correct.  The background is made with alcohol inks.















Check out the shop with specials--and come back tomorrow. While you are there, check out the info on card kits.  What a deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment