Monday, May 1, 2017

Riley Release--Day One!

I have been so excited to share this release.  Tanya has done such a wonderful job.  I met with Joy, another Riley DT member--and we had a ball creating for this release.  Each day (today through Friday) I will be sharing three cards with you--plus other DT members will also be sharing.  Be sure to check out the other projects created.  One is cuter than the other!  (Links on Side of blog).

My first card is so close to my heart as I am definitely a summer person.  I created a box card chock full of summer inspiration.  I used Dress Up Rileys with accessories.  Aren't those Rileys adorable playing baseball, enjoying life at the beach, and gardening at home.  Oh how you will love this release!!!


















Next is a lighthouse card.  My husband and I often do beach vacations, and we love nothing more than checking out area lighthouses.  This image of part of the Mushroom Lane series--and it is definitely a winner.  I paired it up with a sentiment that says "You remind me of all that is good and bright and beautiful in this world."  I love the lighthouse with this sentiment!!!















My last card for today is my favorite.  I am a cat person (you will notice that I always color my cats to look like a Siamese since we had a cat who looked just like a purebred Siamese).  Burt is so much fun popping out of this wine glass! Burt and the wine glass are new dies this release--and I LOVE them!!!















Be sure to go to the Riley store and check out this release.  There will be specials listed there--and you want to be sure and order.  Don't forget to come back tomorrow for more inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment