Thursday, January 19, 2017

Riley Release Week--Day Four

Back for more!!!  Just so you know that there are other stamps and dies other than the Riley paper dolls, I'm not using any of those today!  My first card is a center stop card with a Mushroom lane image--a hospital!  I thought that image worked very well with Nurse Sophie!  I have two friends going into the hospital soon for surgery--and this may just be the get well card for one of them!















Next is a card that features one of the new sentiments--Why buy it for $7 when you can make it yourself with $92 of craft supplies!  I certainly understand that!  I paired that sentiment with Stamping Riley. They sure do go well together.















And last is a card for my husband.  He LOVES his wine--and is not too crazy about using the gym.  This new sentiment says "It was so windy when I was walking to the gym that I got blown into the wine store."  LOL!















Last day for posts during release week is tomorrow--and there is still more to share!  See you then:)

No comments:

Post a Comment